Pulp and Paper
Even in this technology driven era, the paper and cellulose industry impacts our everyday lives. Paper is manufactured in variety of forms including newspaper, craft paper, toilet paper, writing paper and glossy magazine papers. It is a highly technically challenging and demanding industry. Continual demands for excellent product quality and a reduction in waste and costs are forcing manufactures to evaluate their options in terms of pumping products.
The Torqueflow-Sydex range of products provide full resistance to viscous and abrasive chemicals which are commonly used in the pulp and paper industry.
- Have the ability to handle high density pulp
- Provide accurate and repeatable dosing and metering
- Are self-priming and dry running
- Offer reliability of the highest standard.
The extremely popular K-range is a heavy-duty robust industrial pump designed for a wide range of applications throughout a multitude of industries. Available as a compact space-saving close coupled pump, or a rigid longcouple version with a separate bearing housing for demanding 24 hour a day applications. Low cost of ownership has been achieved through intelligent carefully considered design.
The M series is specifically designed for dosing any kind of liquid, including viscous fluids.
- High dosing accuracy
- Capacity depending directly on the rotor speed
- Reversible flow
- 3 rotor and stator sizes for different dosing capacities inthe same modular system
- Low-pulsation pumping
- All ASAI 316 construction
- ATEX certification for all pumps in the range
- High pressures
- Pressure independent of flow
Torqueflow-Sydex is an approved distributor for the Franklin Miller range of products. All of which can be found here.