M Range Progressing Cavity Pump
The M Range Progressing Cavity Pump series is designed specifically for dosing any kind of liquid. Dosing pumps are feature reversible flow, excellent self-priming rate, and low-shear pulsation-free pumping.
Accuracy which is often extremely important in this application can be maintained at a maximum variation of ± 1%.
This range is constructed in aisi 316 stainless steel with optional stator materials including Viton, EPDM and Nitrile [Perbunan].
Capacity: up to 50 l/h [0.22 usgpm]
Pressure: up to 18 bar [261 psig]
G Range Progressing Cavity Pump
The G Range Progressing Cavity Pump is designed to handle high dry solids de-watered liquids such as sludge cake from centrifuges and belt presses.
Capacity: from 40 m 3/h - up to 176 gpm
Pressure: up to 48 bar - 696 psi
W Range Progressing Cavity Pump
The W Range Progressing Cavity Pump range has been specifically developed to handle difficult to pump, non-Newtonian liquids and liquids with viscosities greater than 10,000 Cps.
The auger, which is mounted inside the hopper, conveys the liquid into the pumping element [stator and rotor] enabling a trouble-free efficient pumping solution that no other pump can provide.
Materials of construction: stainless steel 304 and 316 as well as carbon steel.
Capacity: from 500 l/h a 80 m 3/h [2.20 usgpm up to 352 usgpm]
Pressure: up to 48 bar 696 psig]
WL Range Progressing Cavity Pump
The WL Range Progressing Cavity Pump range is the first class choice for pumping food and beverage liquids such as grapes, juice, parts o vegetables, olive oil and paste of olive, tomato, jam-marmalade.
- Construction in 1.4301 (Aisi 304) stainless steel.
- Control panel with sophisticated options to provide start-stop and pump protection.
- Strong and robust construction.
- Open joint to permit easy cleaning.
Capacity: from 10 m 3/h up to 50 m 3/h [44 usgpm to 220 usgpm].
Torqueflow Eliminator Macerator Pump
Progressing Cavity pump and Integral Macerator Unit
TORQUEFLOW ELIMINATOR – Progressing cavity pump with Integral Macerator Unit
Self-priming progressing cavity screw pump capable of suction lift applications. The Bi-Hammer Macerator reduces particle size before entering the pumping element. Macerated waste is transferred to the final destination.
Benefits and Features:
- Integral Macerator unit – hardened tool steel cutter macerates and shreds the solids into small particles.
- Elevated pressure capacity (6 bar)
- Simple design - quick and easy maintenance;
- Double bearings giving significantly better reliability than other units
- The pump is easy to handle and clean.
- Low speed running - long service life.
- Seal system: Mechanical seal - No liquids leaking.
- Aisi 316 construction (Rotating parts).
- Capacity: Up to 3.5 M3/H – 925 GPH
- Pressure: Up to 6 bar
The Torqueflow Eliminator applications:
- Single and multiple residential complexes.
- Schools and public institutions
- Ships and shipyards
- Hotels, camping areas and caravan parks
- Sporting and country clubs centres
- Industrial buildings
- Nursing homes
- Shopping centres