Chemineer have launched a new range of industrial agitators designed for use with plastic, transportable IBC containers. Applications include Chemical industries, dye stuffs and pigments, slurries, paint and varnish, food and beverage, water treatment chemicals and flocculants and the cosmetics industries.
Designed for use on 100/800 litre IBC containers with 150 mm screw caps. Suitable for most container types.
The E400 folding impeller in operational mode The E400 folding impeller closed
Lightweight stainless steel bridge which mounts directly onto the IBC frame and is secured into place with quick action toggle clamps.
As standard the mixer is supplied with an eye bolt for lifting the mixer using a hoist, bolt on modules are also available for lifting the mixer using a fork lift truck.
- 400 Volts 3ph 50Hz protection IP55, fitted with Start/Stop push buttons and overload relays
- Connection to the unit is with a 4pin 16 amp plug / socket, a 10 metre steed wire armored flex extension cable is available as an option
- A safety interlock is integrated into the mixer support bridge and wired to the motor control
Are filled with a flow control valve and muffler
Factory fitted with a synthetic food quality lubricant and sealed for life.
Shaft and Impellers
The mixer shaft and impellers are manufactured in 316 stainless steel. High speed mixers are fitted with single or dual fixed impellers and low speed mixers with E-400 folding impellers.
- HBC - High speed direct drive
- LBC - Low speed gear drive
- Motors 0.37 -1.5 kw electric or air
- Special designs are also available for introducing powders or liquids into the IBC
Mixing Sizing and Selection
The following tables provide a general selection guide. For further advice please contact us
Mild to Medium Agitation -1000 Litre IBC Vigourous Agitation - 1000 Litre IBC